6.28.2013

skirts for sunny days







My love for the asymmetrical continues. This SPACE collective skirt was a must-have, as soon as I set my eyes upon it in Century 21. I broke away from the black & white for a while to enjoy this (what seems like once-in-a-lifetime) sunny spring day around my neighborhood.

I'm still waiting for my hair to grow longer. Any tips on how to speed up this god-awful process? Oils, conditioners, vitamins - you name it, I'll try anything! anything to get me off of this middle, Jan-esque train so I can Marsha my a-s into the long-hair club. 

I'm heading to puerto rico for the first time in almost ONE WEEK. Can't. Wait. I'll be posting a ridiculously long photo diary during/after my trip. Stay tuned! xx

Gucci sunglasses - Bally quilted crossbody - H&M top - SPACE collective skirt - Maison Martin Margiela x H&M pumps

3 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous, love that skirt.


    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. windy c28.6.13

    I really love this look! And legs look amazing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your posts and I really love your skirt. <3 I don't have a problem in my hair when it comes to growth, my advice is just massage your scalp every time you shampoo your hair. I think it really helps me. :)

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete