8.30.2012

SOHO ROOFTOPS + POLKA DOTS











This may be the first and only time you see me in polka dots - unless I wear this skirt again. I've never owned a piece of polka dot clothing until I tried on this vintage skirt. The shape is absolutely perfect, with an elastic waistband for comfort and a slight V cut in the middle of it for a flattering silhouette.


I had a long day, filled with filming and a preview event - as much as I wanted to roll out in satin pajama pants and flip flops, sometimes a more conservative, office-chic look is necessary.


Meghan and I hopped from hotel to showroom around Soho. We filmed with a team of students from the New York Film Academy, stopped by a scarf preview and then headed to the launch of a new wine company put on by LaForce + Stevens.


To see live updates when we're out and about, follow us on instagram (@greaseandglamour) and join the community on Facebook.


Vintage polka dot pencil skirt // Forever 21 top // C Wonder tote // United Nude heels // Marti skull bracelet // Marc Jacobs wishbone necklace

No comments :

Post a Comment