9.13.2012

lime sorbet


Found . the . most . amazing . lime . dress . at H&M. Can't get over this find! The mesh back, the scuba-esque lining detail, the pencil skirt. It is a straight up knockout.













When it comes to jewelry - to be completely honest, I hate wearing them. They're uncomfortable but sometimes they're so necessary. When it's hot outside and it's sticky and humid, the last thing you want to do is wear loads of chunky metal.

However, I've been finding more and more accessories that do the trick without all the extra weight. This necklace is small but it packs a lot of punch. I'm usually throwing on multiple necklaces at a time like Mr. T - but sometimes less is more, especially if the dress you're wearing is the color of a highlighter.

I felt the same about this Asos plug cuff. If you want to see more of the online finds I come across while scouring the vast wide shopping world called the Internet, feel free to visit my Currently Obsessed page here.

H&M lime dress - similar here United Nude block heels - similar here Asos plug cuff Marc Jacobs zipper earrings

No comments :

Post a Comment