11.11.2012

gold tangerines












I attempted to soak in the last days of fall with a floral-embellished Sachin + Babi maxi dress c/o of Rent the Runway. I instantly fell in love when I saw it on the site, but love quickly turned to obsession when I tried it on. The material is so soft, flowy but structured. The pop of color made my skin look tan, I mean - what else can a girl ask for?

For my makeup I tried on a very natural eye, courtesy of my favorite Stila palette (post to come soon), and a soft/baby pink translucent lip. My hair is finally growing out and I'm getting more excited by the month. Pretty soon it'll be so long I'll want to cut it off again. Sigh, it is the cycle we women (and men, maybe) so often get stuck in.

Hope you are having an amazing week.

xo, Jinna

Sachin + Babi dress via RentheRunway.com / Karen London bracelets / Zara heels / C.Wonder earrings

No comments :

Post a Comment