1.22.2013

structured black




I've been so inspired by modern minimalism, specifically where architecture meets fashion. Blunt cuts and asymmetrical hemlines create depth, especially when there is monotony in color. I've been looking for a black winter coat. Scratch that, I've been looking for THAT black winter coat, and thanks to BCBG Max Azria and Black Friday, I found one that I can keep for the rest of my young life.

Investing in a high quality coat will make all the difference in your wardrobe. It's the first item of clothing people see when you're walking around freezing your b-lls off, and most of the time it doesn't matter what you have on underneath.

I wore black H&M jeans and top, Vince Camuto clutch and Kenneth Cole heels.



Coat, BCBG Max Azria // Top & Denim, H&M // Clutch, Vince Camuto // Pumps, Kenneth Cole // Watch, GlamRock // Earrings, Roman Luxe //

No comments :

Post a Comment