5.20.2013

HOWLING


Happy Monday, lovelies!

I have an exciting opportunity to share with you guys - Fashiolista has been kind enough to have chosen me as one of the contestants for the Fashiolista x Necessary Clothing blogger battle. If you sign in/up at Fashiolista.com, you can vote for me and automatically be entered to win a $200 shopping spree at Necessary Clothing!

Click here to vote now!

They sent me this awesome tee, with a wolf on the back - hence, the title of this blog post. I was supes excited to style it, since it fits in with my everyday aesthetic. I wore it to work, and snapped some pics in midtown #NYC before heading home. What do you guys think?



Top, Necessary Clothing - Leggings, H&M - Boots, Aldo - Bag, Proenza Schouler - Sunglasses, Vintage - Lips, MAC

No comments :

Post a Comment