5.21.2013

LEATHER PEPLUM + POLKA DOT SKIRT




Balancing edge with femininity can make your world so much more interesting. I've been drawn to lady-like items, specifically skirts, but mixing them with a leather top + bag, and some bada-s sunglasses makes me feel less posh/perfect.

I just welcomed this new Reed Krakoff boxer I bag into the family. It's a mix of lambskin and python, and I am absolutely obsessed with it. It's become my new everyday bag, so if you run into me on my way to/from work, I'm probably stuffing something (everything) into it, and running down the street like a madman.

What are some of the ways you mix feminine pieces with edgy ones?

Hope you're all having a lovely week!

xx Jinna



H&M top - Ann Taylor skirt - K!LLERS x Barneys necklace - Reed Krakoff bag - Vintage sunglasses - H&M boots

No comments :

Post a Comment