7.12.2013

1 PIECE 3 WAYS: BCBGMaxAzria HARNESS BELT


The folks over at WWDMagic are choosing 5 lucky bloggers to go to Vegas, all-expenses paid - the WWDMagic show is probably the biggest trade show in the country, and the opportunity to go and look at hundreds of different brands up close & personal is more than a girl could ask for.

One of the brands that will be showing at WWDMagic is BCBGMaxAzria. You guys all know how obsessed I am with this brand (see previous posts, please).

One piece that I am absolutely in love with is the BCBGMaxazria harness belt. I've overheard people saying "Ooh, love it, but I could NEVER pull that off." Yes, it's crazy edgy and screams high-fashion, but I beg to differ. You very well COULD pull it off.

I knew it could work with so many looks, and glam up a simple tee and jeans outfit. So here I am to show you guys 3 ways that it could work for your wardrobes, not only during the day, but for dinner and dancing afterwards!

If I do get chosen to go to Vegas for WWDMagic, I'm bringing this belt with me, and it will stay on from when I wake up, to when I go to sleep. It's reversible and adjustable, so it can be draped, worn backwards or forwards. Choose whether to give off a laid-back vest vibe, wear it like suspenders, or a full-on harness.





Hope you enjoyed this post! xx, Jinna // #IWanttoBlogatWWDMAGIC


NOW SHOP THE BCBGMAXAZRIA HARNESS BELTS BELOW!

4 comments :

  1. Love it!!
    Fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love, what brand is your 'dancing' dress? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEED. :DDDD

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. <<< What a nice post it is! It is helpful for all. You can get help here. If you get more information about Glamour belts

    ReplyDelete