4.04.2013

COUNTRY SUNSETS





My friend Sherri and I drove down to Pennsylvania to see the new yorkie she was adopting. Getting away from the city is like food to the malnourished soul. The fresh air, open spaces, unobstructed skies - it felt peaceful just driving by such unpopulated areas. There were so many untouched roads, weaving around cornfields - we decided to stop and take a few shots while the sun was setting.



This vintage nightgown is Asian-inspired, and it's a bit bold for my taste, but the bright punch of floral print is interesting when layered over a simple white tank and denim cut-off shorts.



It was my first time putting on these Versace heels and I'm completely and utterly in love. They're both over-the-top and subtle, with cage-like details but a two-toned silver/gray color.



I'm almost certain that this will be this summer's go-to outfit. Cut-off levi shorts, a simple tank and an awesome cover-up, with a pair of out-of-this-world heels.

Don't forget to follow my blog with bloglovin, tweet me or join the G&G community on facebook.

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment